The Cellular APN defines the network that the SIM attempts to authenticate to. For the vast majority of cases this setting will be correctly configured and tested prior to the system being shipped to you!
However, there are situations where you may need to change the APN configured. To do so follow the below instructions:
- Login to the local configuration webpage using the provided credentials. Need help?
- Hover over Network and click on Cellular to bring up the Cellular Configuration page.
- To change the APN value, hover your mouse over the APN in the Profile table and click on the click to make the field editable.
- Change the setting and press OK at the far right.
- Press Apply on the bottom of the page to save the settings.
At this point the system will restart the cellular modem with the new setting and attempt to connect. You can monitor the progress using either the system log (Status > Log) or the modem status (Status > Modem).