The Cellular APN defines the network that the SIM attempts to authenticate to. For the vast majority of cases this setting will be correctly configured and tested prior to the system being shipped to you!
However, there are situations where you may need to change the APN configured. To do so follow the below instructions:
- Login to the local configuration webpage using the provided credentials. Need help?
- Click on 'Network Configuration' located on the left-hand column.
- Click on 'Cellular' (1 in the picture below)
- Change the 'APN' field to be the appropriate APN (2 in the picture below)
- Click 'Save Changes' to save the new information. (3 in the picture below)