- Ensure your fax ATA box is properly cabled. See image below.
- An ethernet cable from an active internet port will be connected to the port with the globe icon.
- A standard telephone cable will be connected to your phone port 1. This has an icon of a handset receiver. The other end of the telephone cable should be connected to you fax machine to the in port.
- The power adapter should be firmly seated in the power port with the other end seated into an electrical outlet.
- Lighting configuration should look like the image seen below.
2. Try calling the fax number from your phone. Make note of any message you receive other than a normal fax tone. This will help support further troubleshoot your issue.
3. Try restarting the fax ATA box by removing a power source for 10 seconds. Reconnect to power and let the device boot up.
4. If none of the above options correct your fax issue, please open a support ticket with Intwine Connect support. To do this either email email@example.com, or log into support.intwineconnect.com. Please include the following information:
a. Are the cables connected in a correct manner?
b. What lights are lit on the device?
c. Did you hear a fax tone when dialing the number? If a message is given when calling it, what is the
d. Has the device been restarted?
e. Provide the make and model of the fax machine that you are using.