1. Click the OK button then choose Directory>Local Directory>Options
2. Create a new contact and save
3. From the main screen, Click the OK button and choose settings
4. Choose option #7 Telephone
5. Choose Speed Dial
6. Choose a number key to save the speed dial then click OK
7. Choose Local Directory Click OK
8. Choose the contact you created and it will save.
To use the speed dial, long press the number that you assigned and it will dial the 10-digit number.
Setting a speed dial for paging for W60 Print
Modified on: Tue, 28 Jun, 2022 at 3:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.