During troubleshooting it is often helpful to be able power cycle a device. With the built in battery backup of the CDS-9010 this process requires a few steps to successfully preform (see below).
1. Locate the CDS-9010. This box in normally located near your fire panel or networking equipment, and can be wall mounted. (See the below picture for help in locating the device)
2. Remove the barrel power connector from the back right of the device.
3. Next press the 2 triangular buttons labeled 1a and 1b (see below). This will pop out the batteries labeled 2a and 2b.
4. Wait 30 seconds in this state.
5. Push back in the batteries labeled 2a and 2b.
6. Put back in the barrel power connector.